Thank you for being patient with us during the lockdown. Due to the Coronavirus pandemic we have made some changes to our protocols. We will be allowing suitable gaps between appointments for enhanced cleaning protocols and creating clinics specifically for those patients that are identified as being vulnerable, to help minimise contact with others for these people while they are at the practice.
Patient Attendance Procedure
Dear Patients, Just to update you all on the new standard operating procedures for dental practices. Patients are no longer required to wear face coverings in the practice, unless they wish to do so. Patients will no longer be Covid19 screened prior to their dental appointment. This will now be completed on arrival at the practice. Please can we remind patients that if you have any of the covid19 symptoms or any other respiratory infections, please contact the practice as we may need to defer your appointment. Please click on the link below for further information:
- Patients will be screened using the standard respiratory screening questions. If a patient is categorised and placed on the respiratory pathway, their appointment will either be deferred to another day, or if the appointment is an emergency, the dental professional will triaged the patient over the phone and decided if the patient needs to be seen at the practice. If this is the case the patient will be seen at a time or place separate from other patients
- Respiratory pathway patients should use the toilet before attending the practice
- Respiratory patients are asked to wear surgical facemasks (Type II or Type IIR) (where clinically tolerated) which can be provided if necessary
- Respiratory pathway patients should bring their own pen (if they will need to sign paper forms)
- Respiratory pathway patients should attend alone wherever possible or with one other person if absolutely necessary
- If the patient requires a chaperone, they should be advised of the practice policy on chaperones
- Non-respiratory patients do not have to wear a face mask
- The patient should use hand sanitiser when entering the building. The sanitiser is located on the left hand side of the wall, at the bottom of the stairs.
- Patients will be asked to sanitise there hands, before leaving the buildingBest wishes, Tim and the Team at Wotton Dental Clinic
Call us on 01453 844428 01453 844428 or contact us directly using the contact form.